Acer AL1916As, 48.26 cm (19 ") LCD, analog, 8ms - TCO'03
Acer AL1916As 19" computer monitor
- The generous contrast ratio of 700:1 synchronized together with a brightness of 250 cd/m2 creates crisp images for enhanced legibility of even small font and scanned images.
- Image smoothing and color scaling with automatic adjustments for a fast and easy personalization of view according to work needs.
- Increased productivity at no compromise with the benefits of a faster information throughput at a reduced level of power consumption resulting in an overall lower cost of ownership.
- With a mean time between failure rate of 50,000 hours, the AL1916As secures long term productivity alongside your futuristic work needs.
- The AL1916s is certified under the industries most stringent standards ISO 13406-2 for guaranteed office comfort.
The AL1916As is one of the best quality 19" LCDs available today, supporting TN panel technology with the benefits of excellent image performance especially for your entertainment and multimedia applications. Todays office users can now achieve maximized work efficiency by simultaneously viewing multiple applications with comfort on the large 19" screen, and, gamers or movie lovers can enjoy the quality of vibrant color and action packed details thanks to the rapid response rate.
Acer AL1916As. Display diagonal: 48.3 cm (19"), Display brightness: 300 cd/m², Display resolution: 1280 x 1024 pixels. Cable lock slot: Kensington, VESA mounting interfaces: 100 x 100 mm. Power consumption (standby): 3 W, Power consumption (typical): 60 W. Certification: UL, CUL, TUV/GS, T-Mark, ISO9241-3/-7/-8, FCC/B, VCCI, CE, TCO'03, C-tick,BSMI,WHQL, ISO 13402-6. Width: 422 mm, Depth: 176 mm, Height: 433 mm