Native XGA (1020 x 764), 2,600 ANSI Lumens, 2200:1 Ultra high Contrast ratio, 2.17 Kg weight, Low 32db noise level, 2000 hr lamp life, VGA, S-video, Composite RCA, DVI, 51"@2m Throw ratio, +/- 16 degree Keystone correction, Carry Case Included
Convenient and connected
- Compact and easy to transport, the Acer XD1280D can be taken from the office to the auditorium or classroom with ease.
- The universal ceiling mount instantly equips a medium-sized meeting room with full multimedia presentation capability.
- A DVI-I port supports digital and analogue signals and supports HDCP for secure connections to a variety of media sources.
- DVI-I and D-sub ports together enable the running of dual PC sources, facilitating information sharing during meetings with convenient remote control of the source displayed on the big screen.
- A 3.5 mm audio mini jack offers convenient connectivity for better speaker output, improving presentation audibility.
- An S-video mini DIN port supports 480p DVD sources.
High brightness and colour
- DLP™ technology displays moving images with smooth-running precision for shocking realism.
- An optimal 5 -segment colour wheel with a yellow filtre exceeds the red/green/blue/white wheels of the past. Colour saturation is enhanced, and hues are more accurate with less green appearing in yellow images.
- 2600 ANSI Lumens brightness and a 2200:1 contrast ratio project luminescent images with sharp details, even from a long distance on a large screen.
Smart and secure
- Detects input signals as soon as a source is connected to the projector, eliminating time spent signal scanning.
- Automatically performs a safety shut-down if the projector does not receive input for a certain time. The shutdown interval can be changed via the OSD.
- Pin-code security enables parental control over the Acer XD1280D and reduces the threat of theft.
Multimedia and more
- Native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution brings out the sharp details, even for fine print.
- Input types supported include NTSC, PAL, SECAM, HDTV, EDTV and SDTV, allowing use of many kinds of multimedia.
- Connections from a variety of digital media sources are accepted, including game consoles and more.
- The bundled remote control features a laser pointer, plus mouse and page up/down functionality.
The Empowering Key on the remote control or the projector control panel offers a fast and easy way to access Acer Empowering Technology tools:
- Acer eView Management allows you to select the optimal display mode depending on content type.
- Acer eTimer Management lets you set a timer function during presentations. A timer and reminder are displayed on the screen, and an alarm sounds when the time is up.
- Acer eOpening Management encourages you to select your own projector startup image, like a company logo or personal picture.
Acer XD1280D. Projector brightness: 2600 ANSI lumens, Projection technology: DLP, Projector native resolution: XGA (1024x768). Service life of lamp: 2000 h, Bulb power: 230 W, Lamp type: SHP. Noise level: 32 dB, Vertical scan range: 56 - 85 Hz, Horizontal scan range: 31.5 - 100 kHz. Power consumption (typical): 253 W, Power consumption (standby): 14 W. Weight: 2.17 kg