only logistic data imported: we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor.
created by Acer: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor.
created/standardized by Icecat: the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
Marketing text Acer ALTOS AAG310: P4 3.0EGHZ/800FSB/256MB / SATA 80GB:
Affordable, entry-level server solution
Best in class upgradability
Best in class redundancy solutions
Best in class performance
Comprehensive systems management and installation solutions available
• Affordable, entry-level server solution
• Best in class upgradability
• Best in class redundancy solutions
• Best in class performance
• Comprehensive systems management and installation solutions available
Flexible systems design methodologies allow you to configure the G310 to match your budget. An Intel® Pentium® 4 processor with up to 800MHz front-side bus speed, Hyper-Threading technology and SATA RAID storage provide affordable performance and data protection. This exceptional price performance allows the Acer Altos Solution partner community to offer Server features to SMBs at Desktop prices.
Best in class redundancy and scalability solutions. The G310 allows you to configure the system, to adapt to your business requirements.
• Optional SATA RAID
• Optional SCSI support to provide increased scalabilty, performance and fault tolerance
• Five PCI slots for improved performance and productivity
• Integrated Gigabit Ethernet for fast connectivity
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition
Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server Edition
Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3.0
SATA option supports RAID 0, 1