EVO 98 Heatpipe cooler
Akasa EVO 98 Heatpipe cooler
Designed for AMD Athlon 64, Socket 754, 939, 940 & AM2
Designed for Intel LGA 775, Core 2 Duo
EVO 98 utilises six hi-speed heatpipes and 52 deep plane aluminium fins. These two elements when combined can produce extreme cooling performance or near silent operation. We supply the heatsink, you decide on the fan of your choice. This heatsink will accept a fan on either side' one drawing air in and the other exhausting, both 25 or 38mm deep fans are suitable, 80 and 92mm deep are also catered for.
EVO 98 is designed for both Intel P4 LGA775 and AMD K8 Socket 754/939/940 and is equipped with a heavy duty copper base supplemented with a direct contact auxiliary heatsink. The fin assembly is encased in an attractive translucent air duct which has four blue LED giving cool colour to your PC.
How do heatpipes work?
The heatpipe is filled with vapourisable liquid.
Heat is absorbed in the evaporating section.
Fluid boils to vapour phase.
Heat is released from the top section via the fins; vapour condenses to liquid.
Liquid is returned to the evaporating section.
- 6 embedded copper heatpipes provide rapid and more even heat transfer.
- 52 deep plane aluminium fins ensure optimum cooling.
- Direct contact copper base and aluminium heatsink maximise thermal performance.
- 4 blue LED embedded in stylish translucent fan duct.
- Designed for single of dual 80mm or 92mm fans.
- Multi platform application for both Intel & AMD sockets.
Akasa EVO 98 Heatpipe cooler. Compatibility: Intel LGA 775 AMD Athlon 64 socket 754,939,940 & AM2. Dimensions (WxDxH): 101.7 x 93.6 x 67.8 mm