100Mpbs Fast Ethernet Dual Fiber & Copper NIC / MT-RJ / 20-unit pack
Allied Telesyn’s Card Assistant Software
- AT-Setup reduces Window Driver installation to a mouse click.This Windows program guides users through driver installation,updates,and
- AT-Stat is an advanced Windows application that reports network conditions and performance such as hardware resources, network statistics,and configuration.
- The VLAN protocol driver allows network administrators to configure their VLAN network fabric at the PC instead of the switch,enabling
transparent movement of systems between switches.
- TCP/IP Checksum off-loading improves CPU use by verifying TCP/IP traffic checksums at the adapter rather than at the host processor,
improving overall system performance for slower PCs.
- Packet prioritization enables Windows applications with Class of Service capabilities to prioritize out-bound packet streams to these
NICs,a useful feature for video streaming and VoIP where interruptions are unacceptable.The AT-2701FX/FTX’s and AT-2746FX’s onboard
Managed Boot Agent (MBA) provides a wide set of industry-standard boot protocols, including PXE,NetWare NCP/IPX,IBM’s RPL, traditional DHCP,and BOOTP,supporting both BBS (BIOS Boot Specification) and non-BBS compliant PCs.It also includes an extensive set of utilities for boot ROM configuration,as well as access to Pre-OS and network boot image files.Offering a wide range of connector choices—ST,SC,MT-RJ,or VF-45—these cards meet the requirements of most fiber installations.
Allied Telesis 100Mpbs Fast Ethernet Dual Fiber & Copper NIC (MT-RJ). Connectivity technology: Wired, Host interface: PCI. Data transfer rate (max): 100 Mbit/s, Supported data transfer rates: 10/100Mbps. Power consumption (typical): 5 W. Data link protocols: PXE,NetWare NCP/IPX,IBM’s RPL, DHCP, BOOTP. Width: 5 mm, Depth: 175 mm, Height: 65 mm