APC Smart -UPS 1500VA RM 2U 120V SHIPBOARD CD with software, Installation guide, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable
APC Smart -UPS 1500VA, 2U 1440VA Black uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Actively let you know if the unit is on battery, if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition.
- Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment. UL, FCC, CE, C-Tick approvals.
APC Smart -UPS 1500VA, 2U. Output power capacity: 1440 VA, Output power: 980 W, Surge energy rating: 459 J. Cable length: 2.44 m. Battery recharge time: 3 h, Typical backup time at half load: 26.5 min, Typical backup time at full load: 7.4 min. Colour of product: Black. Weight: 28.6 kg, Package weight: 31.9 kg