Super Speed N Wireless USB 2.0 Card
With 802.11n MIMO (Multiple Input Multiple Output) technology, the WL-160W wireless USB 2.0 card enables data transfers at more than wired 100Mbps. It's made for wireless multimedia streams, file sharing and online games through out your entire home. The WL-160W is fully compatible with legacy 802.11b and g standards, allowing users to experience the latest wireless innovations without turning previous home network investments obsolete.
Rich add-on features and utilities
- Mobile control center: Integrate all tools and indicate real time status information on system tray.
- Wireless setting: Diagnose and configure your wireless network settings with on-line trouble shooting feature.
Mobile manager: Support automatic roaming and network reconfiguration - between different locations.
- Site survey: Explore your wireless networking topology through a handy way.
The Benefits of WL-160W Wireless USB 2.0 Card:
- Draft 802.11n compliant, fully compatible with 802.11b/g.
- Suitable for seamless multimedia stream.
- Easy installation: Set-up wizard, Zero configuration at Window XP.
- Support WEP, WPA and WPA2 for enhanced security.
ASUS Super Speed N Wireless USB 2.0 Card. Connectivity technology: Wireless, Host interface: USB. Data transfer rate (max): 270 Mbit/s, Supported data transfer rates: 1, 2, 5.5, 11, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54, 270 Mbps, Bandwidth: 2.4 GHz. Modulation: DSSS,OFDM. Security algorithms: TKIP,WPA,WPA-PSK,WPA2,WPA2-PSK, Receiver sensitivity: -69 ~ -71dBm @ 270Mbps -74 ~ -75dBm @ 54Mbps -85 ~ -87dBm @ 11Mbps -91 ~ -93dBm @ 1Mbps. Dimensions (WxDxH): 100 x 40 x 10 mm, Compatible operating systems: Windows 2000/XP/2003