Cyclades PM20i-32A IPDU 20 Port Vertical 100-240V, 32A w/fixed IEC 309 inlet & IEC 320-C13 Outlets
Vertiv Cyclades PM20i-32A IPDU 20 Port Vertical Black power distribution unit (PDU)
All Cyclades PM models include two RS-232 outlets that allow the creation of daisy-chains with up to 128 outlets. Connect this chain to one of the outlets on the Cyclades ACS console server for the most advanced remote power management solution in the market today. Remotely manage your power infrastructure using HTTP, HTTPS, telnet, SSHv2 and SNMP and integrate the solution with existing LDAP, Kerberos or RADIUS authentication schemes.
* Secure, remote power management.
* Integrated console and power management.
* Independent control of power ports (power on/off/cycle).
* Daisy-chaining support at control level (up to 128 outlets).
* Support for name assignment to individual power outlets.
* LED on/off power indicators per power outlet.
* LED digital current display.
* Over current alarm (sound and console notification).
* Horizontal (1U) and vertical (zero-U) mounting options.
* Sequential outlet power-up feature.
* Local authentication support for up to 8 users.
* User access lists per power port.
* Telnet/SSH/SNMP management of power outlets.
* Local, RADIUS, TACACS+, Kerberos and LDAP authentication.
* Token-based strong authentication (SecurID).
* Events notification (e-mail/SMS/SNMP trap).
Vertiv Cyclades PM20i-32A IPDU 20 Port Vertical. Mounting: Vertical, Colour of product: Black. Maximum current: 32 A. Input connection type: IEC-309, Output connections: 20x IEC320-C13. Dimensions (WxDxH): 50.8 x 71.1 x 1676.4 mm, Weight: 7.73 kg. Certification: FCC Class A CSA (UL)