Cyclades PM10i-32A IPDU 10 Port Horizontal 100-240V, 32A with fixed unterminated input cable & IEC 320-C13 Outlets
All Cyclades PM models include two RS-232 outlets that allow the creation of daisy-chains with up to 128 outlets. Connect this chain to one of the outlets on the Cyclades ACS console server for the most advanced remote power management solution in the market today. Remotely manage your power infrastructure using HTTP, HTTPS, telnet, SSHv2 and SNMP and integrate the solution with existing LDAP, Kerberos or RADIUS authentication schemes.
* Secure, remote power management.
* Integrated console and power management.
* Independent control of power ports (power on/off/cycle).
* Daisy-chaining support at control level (up to 128 outlets).
* Support for name assignment to individual power outlets.
* LED on/off power indicators per power outlet.
* LED digital current display.
* Over current alarm (sound and console notification).
* Horizontal (1U) and vertical (zero-U) mounting options.
* Sequential outlet power-up feature.
* Local authentication support for up to 8 users.
* User access lists per power port.
* Telnet/SSH/SNMP management of power outlets.
* Local, RADIUS, TACACS+, Kerberos and LDAP authentication.
* Token-based strong authentication (SecurID).
* Events notification (e-mail/SMS/SNMP trap).
Vertiv Cyclades PM10i-32A IPDU 10 Port Horizontal. Mounting: Horizontal, Colour of product: Blue, Certification: FCC Class A CSA (UL). Maximum current: 32 A. Output connections: 10x IEC320-C13. Dimensions (WxDxH): 431.8 x 304.8 x 44.5 mm, Weight: 5.45 kg