Hoverstop, 800dpi, USB & PS/2
- Increased comfort: less hand tension during work with the computer
- After 10 seconds of passive mouse use: a vibration helps to remind you to take your hand away until you want to work.
- Rest your hand and relax: until you need to use the mouse again without interrupting your work.
- Research shows: prevents longer than necessary mouse use (TNO survey: 25% less mouse use!)
- Connection: USB and PS/2 (cable length: 150 cm)
BakkerElkhuizen Hoverstop Mouse. Device interface: USB+PS/2, Purpose: Office, Buttons type: Pressed buttons. Colour of product: Blue. Cable length: 1.5 m. Width: 115 mm, Depth: 60 mm, Height: 35 mm