only logistic data imported: we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor.
created by Belkin: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor.
created/standardized by Icecat: the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
Marketing text Belkin Printer Cable IEEE1284 1.8m AC:
This Pro Series male DB25 to male Micro Centronics 36 Pin Cable links your IEEE 1284 printer to your PC. Featuring our exclusive wiring design and cable technology that guarantees optimal performance and data transfer.
• Ten times faster data transfer when compared with non-compliant IEEE 1284 cables.
• State-of-the-art-wiring design ensures 100% compatibility with all devices 100% of the time.
• Gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and keep data loss to a minimum.
• IEEE 1284 compliant printer cable.
• Oversized ergonomic thumbscrews make installation a breeze.
• Flextec PVC rubberized cable jacket is extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
• Molded strain relief and PVC overmolding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmission.
• 28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors are individually insulated in polypropylene to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.
• Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating conductors.
• PVC premold encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress.
• Aluminum undermold shielding helps to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference.
• Double shielded braid and foil to meet IEEE 1284 specifications, and ensure compliance with FCC requirements, reducing EMI/RFI.
• 18 tightly woven conductor pairs have each data line paired with a ground line to minimize cross talk, noise and other interference, ensuring error-free printing.