only logistic data imported: we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor.
created by Belkin: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor.
created/standardized by Icecat: the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
Marketing text Belkin Cable Serial DB25F>DB25M 1.8m:
• Attaches serial printer with a DB25 female port to your computer's DB25 male serial port.
• State-of-the-art wiring design ensures 100% compatibility with all devices 100% of the time.
• Gold plated copper connectors for a clean, clear, and error-free transmission.
• Oversized ergonomic thumbscrews make installation a breeze.
• Aluminum undermold shield helps to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference.
• Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating conductors
• PVC premold encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical isolation and relieve stress.
• Flextec™ cable jacket is very durable and extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
• 28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors are individually insulated in polypropylene to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.
• Supports HP® LaserJet, Epson®, and compatible serial printers with DB25 female ports.