only logistic data imported: we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor.
created by Belkin: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor.
created/standardized by Icecat: the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
Marketing text Belkin Pro Series SCSI II Cable - 3.0Metre(10 foot):
• Rated for SCSI II applications.
• Double shielded (foil and braid) to meet SCSI specifications and ensure compliance with FCC requirements, reducing EMI/RFI interference.
• Low-capacitance impedance matched 28 AWG stranded tinned copper are individually insulated in polypropylene.
• 25 tightly woven conductor pairs ensures that each data line is paired with a ground line to minimize interference, ensuring error-free data transmissions.
• Gold plated copper contacts for a clean, clear transmission.
• PVC premold encapsulates individual conductors to eliminate stress.
• Flextec™ PVC rubberized cable jacket is extremely flexible for use in tight areas.
• Aluminum undermold shield helps meet FCC requirements.
• Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating connector.