GeForce 8800GTS 640MB DDR3, Dual DVI, TV-out
CLUB3D GeForce 8800GTS 640MB DDR3 GeForce 8800 GTS GDDR3
- GigaThread™ Technology: Massively multi-threaded architecture supports thousands of independent, simultaneous threads, providing extreme processing efficiency in advanced, next generation shader programs.
- Full Microsoft® DirectX® 10 Support: World’s first DirectX 10 GPU with full Shader Model 4.0 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects.
- NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology1: Delivers up to 2x the performance of a single graphics card configuration for unequaled gaming experiences by allowing two cards to run in parallel. The must-have feature for performance PCI Express® graphics, SLI technology dramatically scales performance on today’s hottest games.
- NVIDIA® Lumenex™ Engine: Delivers stunning image quality and floating point accuracy at ultra-fast frame rates:
16x Anti-aliasing: Lightning fast, high-quality anti-aliasing at up to 16x sample rates obliterates jagged edges.
128-bit floating point High Dynamic-Range (HDR): Twice the precision of prior generations for incredibly realistic lighting effects—now with support for anti-aliasing.
- NVIDIA® Quantum Effects™ Technology: Advanced shader processors architected for physics computation enable a new level of physics effects to be simulated and rendered on the GPU—all while freeing the CPU to run the game engine and AI.
- NVIDIA® ForceWare® Unified Driver Architecture (UDA): Delivers a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications. ForceWare provides the best out-of-box experience and delivers continuous performance and feature updates over the life of NVIDIA GeForce® GPUs.
- OpenGL® 2.0 Optimizations and Support: Ensures top-notch compatibility and performance for OpenGL applications.
- NVIDIA® nView® Multi-Display Technology: Advanced technology provides the ultimate in viewing flexibility and control for multiple monitors.
- PCI Express Support: Designed to run perfectly with the PCI Express bus architecture, which doubles the bandwidth of AGP 8X to deliver over 4 GB/sec. in both upstream and downstream data transfers.
- Dual 400MHz RAMDACs: Blazing-fast RAMDACs support dual QXGA displays with ultra-high, ergonomic refresh rates–up to 2048x1536@85Hz.
- Dual Dual-link DVI Support: Able to drive the industry’s largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560x1600.
- Built for Microsoft® Windows Vista™:
1: NVIDIA’s fourth-generation GPU architecture built for Windows Vista gives users the best possible experience with the Windows Aero 3D graphical user interface.
2: The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
- Discrete, Programmable Video Processor: NVIDIA PureVideo is a discrete programmable processing core in NVIDIA GPUs that provides superb picture quality and ultra-smooth movies with low CPU utilization and power.
- Hardware Decode Acceleration: Provides ultra-smooth playback of H.264, VC-1, WMV and MPEG-2 HD and SD movies.
- Spatial-Temporal De-Interlacing: Sharpens interlaced content on progressive displays, delivering a crisp, clear picture that rivals high-end home-theater systems.
- High-Quality Scaling: Enlarges lower resolution movies and videos to HDTV resolutions, up to 1080i, while maintaining a clear, clean image. Also provides downscaling of videos, including high-definition, while preserving image detail.
- Inverse Telecine (3:2 & 2:2 Pulldown Correction): Recovers original film images from films-converted-to-video, providing more accurate movie playback and superior picture quality.
Bad Edit Correction: When videos are edited after they have been converted from 24 to 25 or 30 frames, the edits can disrupt the normal 3:2 or 2:2 pulldown cadence. PureVideo uses advanced processing techniques to detect poor edits, recover the original content, and display perfect picture detail frame after frame for smooth, natural looking video.
- Video Color Correction: NVIDIA’s Color Correction Controls, such as Brightness, Contrast and Gamma Correction let you compensate for the different color characteristics of various RGB monitors and TVs ensuring movies are not too dark, overly bright, or washed out regardless of the video format or display type.
- Integrated SD and HD TV Output: Provides world-class TV-out functionality via Composite, S-Video, Component, or DVI connections. Supports resolutions up to 1080p depending on connection type and TV capability
- Noise Reduction: Improves movie image quality by removing unwanted artifacts.
Edge Enhancement: Sharpens movie images by providing higher contrast around lines and objects.
CLUB3D GeForce 8800GTS 640MB DDR3. Graphics processor: GeForce 8800 GTS, Maximum resolution: 2560 x 1600 pixels, Processor frequency: 500 MHz. Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR3, Memory bus: 320 bit, Memory clock speed: 800 MHz. Minimum system power supply: 400 W. Minimum system requirements: PCIe (x16) CD-ROM 650W(4x 12V/15A) SLi, Minimum processor: Intel Pentium / AMD Athlon, Minimum RAM: 128 MB. Power requirements: 400W (12V/ 26A), Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP/x64, MCE Microsoft Windows 2000 Microsoft Windows Vista