Long product name Cooler Master Hyper 6+ :
The short editorial description of Cooler Master Hyper 6+
Cooler Master Hyper 6+
The official marketing text of Cooler Master Hyper 6+ as supplied by the manufacturerTaiwan Patent NO. 185566
Hyper 6+ is built for high performance with a uniquely designed of universal retention module. This super silent CPU cooler, with heat-pipe technology, successfully takes heat away. And its 100mm fan provides mass airflow and high air pressure to maximum heat dissipation. The powerful and quiet operation of the Hyper 6+ supports the latest Prescott LGA775, Core™ 2 Dual, Pentium® D, Pentium® 4, AMD’s K8 and K7.
- Universal Retention Module for Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, Pentium® D, Pentium® 4, Celeron® & Celeron® D, AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core, AMD Athlon™ 64 FX, AMD Athlon™ 64, and Sempron™.
- Six embedded heat pipes provide superb heat dissipation.
- Special heatsink design achieved maximum cooling performance at any mounted angle.
- Raised base design to avoid interfering with components surrounding the CPU.
- Special welding techniques enable seamless connections between fins and pipes.
- High-density saw-toothed fins provide a large surface area and make more heat dissipation.
- Greater cooling performance with optional high-speed 100mm fan.
Short summary description Cooler Master Hyper 6+:
This short summary of the Cooler Master Hyper 6+ data-sheet is auto-generated and uses the product title and the first six key specs.Cooler Master Hyper 6+, PCs, 100 x 100 x 25 mm, 1800 RPM
Long summary description Cooler Master Hyper 6+ :
Cooler Master Hyper 6+. Compatibility: PCs. Dimensions (WxDxH): 100 x 100 x 25 mm, Rotational speed: 1800 RPM
This is an auto-generated long summary of Cooler Master Hyper 6+ based on the first three specs of the first five spec groups.