ViewPoint Software for TELE, SOHO, TZ 170 and TZ 190 Series
DELL SonicWALL ViewPoint Software for TELE, SOHO, TZ 170 and TZ 190 Series
A Web-based graphical reporting tool, SonicWALL ViewPoint provides unprecedented security awareness and control over your network environment through detailed and comprehensive reports of your network and firewall activities. ViewPoint's broad reporting capabilities allow your administrators to easily monitor network access and Internet usage, enhance security, assess risks, understand more about employee Internet use and productivity, and accurately predict future bandwidth needs.
ViewPoint creates dynamic, real-time and historical network summaries, providing a flexible, 360º view of network events and activities. Reports are based on "syslog" data streams received from each SonicWALL appliance through the wired LAN, wireless LAN, WAN or VPN tunnel. With ViewPoint, your organization can generate individual or aggregate reports about virtually any aspect of appliance activity, including individual user or group usage patterns, events on specific appliances or groups of appliances, types and times of attacks, resource consumption and constraints, and more. An integral part of any deployment, SonicWALL ViewPoint delivers the comprehensive view of network and firewall activities your organization needs to enhance security and manage critical resources today and tomorrow.
Key Features & Benefits
- Ease of Use. ViewPoint includes an integrated Web server, syslog server, summarization and scheduling engines, and database to for quick, one-step installation, and its intuitive user interface saves deployment and training time. Whether connecting securely from a local or remote system, using a standard browser greatly simplifies access and navigation.
- Web-based User Interface (browser-based application). All reporting functions are performed from ViewPoint’s password-protected Web User Interface, simplifying deployment and access from a local or remote system using a Web browser application.
- Comprehensive Set of Graphical Reports. ViewPoint offers a comprehensive set of real-time and historical reports including firewall attacks, bandwidth usage, Web site visits, user activity, and more, allowing organizations to be aware of suspicious activity and to ensure high employee productivity. ViewPoint provides summaries of all types of network attacks and informative reports of user behavior, identifying time-wasting or bandwidth intensive activity.
- On-Demand Reporting. ViewPoint provides immediate reporting functionality for users requiring quick results, saving time and administration overhead.
- Automated Report Scheduling. ViewPoint provides support for emailing and archiving daily/weekly/monthly reports, allowing users to share data with the management team and to archive the reports for future use.
- New Attack Intelligence. Intelligence on attack and intrusion attempts is critical in today’s environments. Viewpoint can now offer more granular reporting on each kind of attack and intrusion happening on the firewall as well as the source of the attack. Knowing the source allows administrators to react faster to oncoming threats, both externally and internally.
- Reporting Based on User Accounts. ViewPoint provides support for reports based on individual user names instead of the IP address or hostname of their systems.
- Aggregate Reports. ViewPoint supports multiple firewalls, allowing organizations with more than one firewall to view aggregate reports of their firewall activities from a single application. This helps organizations better understand their Internet bandwidth usage and plan for future capacity needs.
- Understand Your VPN Investment. ViewPoint extends administrator control by tracking on a per user basis how much and what kind of traffic is being generated on a per VPN SA basis.
- CFS Category Reporting. ViewPoint creates categorized reports on the active users and the filtered Web sites that they have attempted to visit.
- New Bandwidth Report per Interface. ViewPoint provides additional reports on incoming versus outgoing traffic per firewall interface so that you can understand how your bandwidth is being used.
DELL ViewPoint Software for TELE, SOHO, TZ 170 and TZ 190 Series, SonicWALL. Language version: English