Email Security 300 (250 Users)
The increased sophistication and complexity of inbound e-mail threats and the emergence of regulatory compliance laws demand increased protection of e-mail and strict management of confidential information. Distributed point-solutions can no longer withstand the increased burden of e-mail security requirements. Organizations need a powerful, integrated, yet easyto- use solution that can effectively prevent bi-directional e-mail threats. SonicWALL Email Security is a self-running, self-updating solution, delivering powerful protection against spam, virus and phishing attacks in addition to preventing confidential information leaks and violations of regulatory compliance laws such as HIPAA, GLBA and SOX. SonicWALL Email Security solutions provide powerful protection for the enterprise without the complexity.
Features and Benefits
- Inbound and outbound e-mail threat management capabilities bi-directionally monitor content passing through the SMTP gateway. Inbound e-mail threats like spam, viruses and phishing attacks can be stopped before they invade the network while outbound e-mail content can be carefully managed, preventing confidential information leaks.
- E-mail policy management enables IT to enforce organizational policies such as stopping the dissemination of inappropriate content, protecting confidential information, adding disclaimers or blocking executables.
- Regulatory compliance framework helps organizations become compliant by automating the requirements set forth by laws such as HIPAA, SOX and GLBA. SonicWALL Email Security intelligently identifies e-mail that violates compliance policies, monitors and reports the problem uses policy-based routing to send mail to archiving and encryption technologies.
- Award-winning anti-spam engine coupled with end-to-end attack monitoring ensures the most effective and current protection from spam attacks.
- Corporate phishing protection ensures that organizations are protected from identity theft. SonicWALL delivers the only solution that uniquely identifies phishing e-mails and enables administrators to handle these messages independently from spam e-mails.
- Time Zero Virus Technology protects customers from the time a virus outbreak occurs until the time a signature update is available. SonicWALL provides additional layers of protection by partnering with McAfee™ and Kaspersky Lab™ for signature updates. DHA, DoS and zombie attack protection combined with SonicWALL’s anti-spam, anti-phishing and anti-virus capabilities delivers a robust solution for stopping all e-mail threats. With an integrated LDAP/ Exchange Accelerator, the security and performance of e-mail systems are never compromised.
- End-user spam management allows easy delegation of spam management to end users, reducing false positives and lessening the load on IT. Seamless LDAP integration ensures that SonicWALL
- Email Security solutions automatically synchronize with directories for automatic management of e-mail addresses and accounts. Additionally, policies, users and groups can be managed based on existing LDAP information.
- Robust reporting provides easily customizable, system-wide and granular reporting, including information on attack types, solution effectiveness and system performance.
- High performance redundant deployments are easily enabled. SonicWALL’s unique preemptive scanning MTA is 40—290% faster than competing products and can be deployed in multiple distributed remote analyzers and centralized management through a Web-based control center.
- Rapid Installation and ease-of-management drastically reduces the burden on IT departments to implement and manage a comprehensive e-mail security solution.
DELL Email Security 300 (250 Users), SonicWALL. Dimensions (WxDxH): 427 x 356 x 43 mm, Weight: 8.16 kg. Bundled software: Email Security 50 users. Internal memory: 1024 MB