Retrospect 7.5 Advanced Tape Support 1yr Support & Maintenance Only
EMC Retrospect 7.5 Advanced Tape Support 1yr Support & Maintenance Only
- Protects servers, business-critical applications, desktops, and notebooks
- Backs up Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Solaris, and NetWare computers to a Windows computer
- Easy to set up and manage
- No need for weekly full backups
- Simplified management of backup media
- Disk-to-disk-to-tape backups
- Highest level of security for backup media
- Disaster recovery
The capabilities of Retrospect can be extended with add-ons to meet specific needs. Add-ons are optional with most editions of Retrospect, but are included in some editions. For continued functionality, add-ons must be upgraded at the time you upgrade your base product.
Advanced Tape Support
The Advanced Tape Support add-on improves backup times to tape libraries and autoloaders by utilizing multiple tape drives in parallel, including stand-alone drives, drives in libraries, or drives in autoloaders. The Advanced Tape Support add-on is licensed for use on one Retrospect-based backup server, and it supports any number of tape drives attached to that computer. This add-on is not required for the following tape support features, which are already built into the Retrospect product: advanced support for barcodes and cleaning tapes, sequential use of tape drives, and multiple simultaneous operations when backing up to hard drives.
EMC Retrospect 7.5 Advanced Tape Support 1yr Support & Maintenance Only. Number of years: 1 year(s)