Retrospect 7.5 Add-on Value Package Upgrade Electronic License
EMC Retrospect 7.5 Add-on Value Package Upgrade Electronic License
- Protects servers, business-critical applications, desktops, and notebooks
- Backs up Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Solaris, and NetWare computers to a Windows computer
- Easy to set up and manage
- No need for weekly full backups
- Simplified management of backup media
- Disk-to-disk-to-tape backups
- Highest level of security for backup media
- Disaster recovery
The capabilities of Retrospect can be extended with add-ons to meet specific needs. Add-ons are optional with most editions of Retrospect, but are included in some editions. For continued functionality, add-ons must be upgraded at the time you upgrade your base product.
Add-on Value Package
The Add-on Value Package is a cost-effective way to purchase multiple Retrospect add-ons. It includes the Open File Backup Unlimited, Disaster Recovery, Advanced Tape Support, Microsoft SQL Server Agent, Microsoft Exchange Server Agent, and User Initiated Restore add-ons.
EMC Retrospect 7.5 Add-on Value Package Upgrade Electronic License. Software type: Upgrade. Minimum processor: Intel Pentium 1.5 GHz, Minimum system requirements: Retrospect 7.5 for Windows. Platform: PC, Media types supported: CD. Compatible operating systems: Windows NT 4.0 Workstation / Server SP6; Windows 2000 Professional, Server, Advanced Server SP2;. Language version: English