Upgrade Retrospect Client vx - v7.5, Win32, 1 user
EMC Upgrade Retrospect Client
- Protects servers, business-critical applications, desktops, and notebooks
- Backs up Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Solaris, and NetWare computers to a Windows computer
- Easy to set up and manage
- No need for weekly full backups
- Simplified management of backup media
- Disk-to-disk-to-tape backups
- Highest level of security for backup media
- Disaster recovery
The capabilities of Retrospect can be extended with add-ons to meet specific needs. Add-ons are optional with most editions of Retrospect, but are included in some editions. For continued functionality, add-ons must be upgraded at the time you upgrade your base product.
Client licenses are available to extend the number of networked desktops and notebook computers that can be backed up using Retrospect Disk-to-Disk Edition.
EMC Upgrade Retrospect Client. Minimum hard disk space: 1000 MB, Minimum processor: Intel Pentium 1GHz, Minimum RAM: 512 MB. Platform: PC, Media types supported: CD. Compatible operating systems: Windows NT 4.0 Workstation / Server SP6; Windows 2000 Professional, Server, Advanced Server SP2; Win. Language version: English