SDX3-100C - Ideal for fast and reliable storage of large-scale digital data and network back-up, offering data capacity of 260GB compressed (100GB native)
- Fast data transfer using efficient Helical Scan technology, up to 12MB/sec sustained native transfer rate.
- Proven reliability and durability with a 30 year media life thanks to AME technology (Advanced Metal Evaporated).
- Quick access provided by AIT's unique Remote Memory-In-Cassette (R-MIC) incorporated into the cartridge.
- Clear future Roadmap already committed up to AIT6 with a 800GB native capacity.
- Available in Write-Once Read-Many (WORM) format to protect valuable data against accidental erasure and prevent alteration of archived data files.
Freecom SDX3-100C. Tape type: AIT, Compressed capacity: 260 GB. Tape size: 8 mm, Tape length: 230 m, Tape thickness: 5.3 µm. Dimensions (WxDxH): 95 x 15 x 62.5 mm, Total storage capacity: 100 GB