- A processor (CPU), this is the heart of your computer, where the data processing is done.\
- Memory (RAM), this is very fast memory in which temporary data is stored before being processed by the processor.\
- Motherboard, this is the component that connects all the different parts of your computer. Often it has some integrated components like a sound card, enabling your computer to play sound, or a network card, to connect your computer to the network.\
- Video board, this is the part of your computer that is responsible for the graphics processing. Micro ATX motherboards often have an integrated video board. Those integrated video boards are generally not very well suited for playing games, but good enough for watching movies.\
- Hard disk, this is the permanent memory of your computer where your data is stored.\
- An optional DVD/CD player/recorder for reading/writing D
only logistic data imported: we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor.
created by HP: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor.
created/standardized by Icecat: the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
Marketing text HP dx5150 AMD Athlon 64 3200+ 2x256M/80G DVD-ROM WXP Pro SP2 Small Form Factor PC:
Choice of Operating Systems
Windows XP Professional SP2 Windows XP Home SP2 FreeDOS
Range of high-performance AMD Athlon 64 and Sempron processors with HyperTransport technology
3 drive bays, 2 low-profile PCI slots, 1 low-profile x1 PCI Express slot, 1 low-profile x16 PCI Express slot and 8 USB 2.0 ports accommodate multiple drives and peripherals devices
Tool-less PCI and PCI Express slots, as well as tool-less removal of hard disk drives and optical drives to help make upgrades and service more efficient