HP LaserJet 4250 Printer
Optimize your potential
- Rely on robust performance for the whole workgroup. With print speeds of up to 45 pages per minute (ppm), workgroups can print consistently high-quality documents and get their work done quickly.
- Get immediate results. Instant-on Technology lets you start printing with almost no wait time, so you can focus on the business at hand instead of waiting for your job to complete.
- Enhance your potential with paper-handling flexibility. Increase your maximum input capacity to 3,100-sheets with optional 500-sheet input trays and the optional 1,500-sheet high-capacity input (HCI) tray. The printer’s versatile design accommodates HP everyday and specialty papers, supports automatic two-sided printing, and lets you expand output and finishing capabilities with a stacker or stapler/stacker accessory. (Using genuine HP supplies ensures availability of all printing features.)
- Share the printer and increase workgroup efficiency. With an HP Jetdirect Fast Ethernet embedded print server built into the printer formatter board, two EIO slots remain available to expand your printer’s capabilities. (Using genuine HP supplies ensures availability of all printing features.)
- Connect instantly with reliable Hi-Speed USB 2.0. Deliver even the most complex documents with speed and accuracy. For maximum flexibility, the printer also features an IEEE 1284-B parallel port.
- Add functionality with Compact Flash support. Use the two available Compact Flash slots to enable third-party solutions and take advantage of the convenience and value of more font choices, intelligent e-forms, secure printing, barcode printing, SAP/ERP solutions, and job accounting solutions.
- Depend on worry-free printing and increase uptime. With a 460 MHz processor and from 48 to 80 MB of memory, complex print jobs are not a problem, and you experience a quick return to the application. Expandable up to 512 MB, you can add memory as your business grows.
- Manage your printer remotely. The HP Embedded Web Server enables one-to-one printer management and provides an easy way for you to interact with your printer. Use HP Web Jetadmin to help you manage fleets of network peripherals and save time and money with automatic configuration and proactive notification of device events.
- Simplify troubleshooting and configuration. The control panel features up to four lines of text with helpful animated graphics, so you can easily determine printer and job status and correct problems that arise.
- Enjoy legendary HP reliability. The HP LaserJet 4250 series printer and its supplies are built with HP’s renowned dependability to stand up to the demands of your office environment.
HP LaserJet 4250tn Printer, LaserJet. Maximum resolution: 1200 x 1200 DPI, Maximum duty cycle: 200000 pages per month, Standard printer languages: PDF 1.3. Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter): 43 ppm, Print speed (black, draft quality, A4/US Letter): 43, 45, Warm-up time: 60 s. Standard input capacity: 1100 sheets, Maximum input capacity: 3100 sheets. Standard output capacity: 300 sheets, Maximum output capacity: 800 sheets. Duplex media weight: 60 to 120 g/m2, Media types supported: Paper (plain, preprinted, letterhead, prepunched, bond, recycled, color, card stock, rough,..., Media size (tray 1): A4, A5, B5 (JIS), Executive (JIS), 16k (195 x 270mm), envelopes (C5, DL, B5), 76 x 216 to 127 x...