only logistic data imported: we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor.
created by IBM: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor.
created/standardized by Icecat: the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
Marketing text IBM 128MB ECC SDRAM DIMM UPG 800MHz ECC memory module:
Features & Benefits:
• Guaranteed compatibility on IBM platforms - For superior performance and data integrity
• Meets or exceeds reliability standards for memory products - Reduces the risk of data corruption, for enhanced endurance and reliability
• Synchronous to the Memory Bus clock - Optimizes system performance to achieve the highest level of data integrity and reliability
• 184-pin RIMM with gold-plated leads - Provide greater connectivity and reliability
• Warranted by IBM - Options by IBM products assume the limited warranty of the system on which they are installed
• Windows 2000 compatible with IBM Netfinity servers. - This Options by IBM product works in harmony on a task oriented level with Microsoft Windows 2000 (i.e. communicates, shares data or operates programs) and IBM Netfinity servers, helping you to capitalize on the latest technologies found in Microsoft's newest operating system.