only logistic data imported: we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor.
created by IBM: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor.
created/standardized by Icecat: the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
Marketing text IBM FASTT 600 PACKAGE 1:
• Highly scalable to more than 2TB of storage capacity
• Compact 3U rack-mount enclosure offers outstanding storage capacity
• Redundant, hot-swappable components help to minimize single points of failure
• Supports RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, and 10 allowing data protection based on fault-tolerance and performance requirements of individual user and application groups
• Supports 2-node cluster without a FC switch for Microsoft OS environments
• Supports a wide range of industry-standard SAN switches and directors, enabling storage resources to be shared efficiently and scaled rapidly
• Supports the new small form factor pluggable (SFP) media with options for either short-Wave optical connection for distances up to 300m or long-Wave optical connections for distances up to 10km (6.2 miles).