- The connection of the disk to the computer or other device you will be using it with has a big influence on the speed with which data can be read from/written to the disk. Make sure the connection of the disk you buy is compatible with your computer!\
- The rotational speed is also important for the speed with which data can be read from/written to the disk and determines the time it takes to find a file on the disk.\
- Last but not least, the storage capacity of the disk, i.e. the amount of data that can be stored on the disk.
only logistic data imported: we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor.
created by IBM: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor.
created/standardized by Icecat: the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
Marketing text IBM XSERIES TOPSELLERBUNDLE: 2*36.4GB 10K RPM ULTRA320 HDD:
Features & Benefits:
• Ultra320 SCSI interface provides wide bandwidth for multi-drive, concurrent, streaming data transfers
• 1-inch, slim-line form factor helps optimise storage capacity of supported systems
• 10,000rpm HDDs deliver solid reliability and excellent performance
• Predictive Failure Analysis (PFA) can alert you of a problem before it occurs
• Rigorously tested in heavy network simulation test suites