Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T7600 (4M Cache, 2.33 GHz, 667 MHz FSB)
Intel Core T7600 2.33GHz 4MB L2 Box processor
When you power your laptop with an Intel® Core™2 Duo mobile processor, you'll get the performance you need for today's mobile multitasking. Built on the breakthrough 45nm hafnium-based technology, the Intel® Core™2 Duo mobile processor gives you plenty of power to run many demanding applications simultaneously, whether at home, in the office, or on on-the-go.
With Intel Core 2 Duo mobile processors, you get these Intel® technologies built in:
- Intel® Intelligent Power Capability, designed to deliver more energy-efficient performance on-the-go
- Intel® Smart Memory Access, improving system performance by optimizing the use of the available data bandwidth
- Intel® Advanced Smart Cache, providing a higher-performance, more efficient cache subsystem
- Intel® HD Boost, accelerating a broad range of applications, including HD and standard definition video, speech and image, photo processing, encryption, financial, engineering and scientific applications
- 25W Thermal Design Power (TDP), allows for thinner, lighter mainstream laptops.
Intel T7600, Core. Processor family: Intel Core 2 Duo, Processor frequency: 2.33 GHz, Processor socket: Socket 478. Processor core voltage (AC): 1.0375 - 1.30. Thermal Design Power (TDP): 34 W, Number of Processing Die Transistors: 291 M, Processing Die size: 143 mm². Intel® Virtualization Technology (Intel® VT): VT-x, Cache memory: 4 MB