Kodak i1220 Sheet-fed scanner
- Auto-feed almost anything at speeds up to 30 pages per minute, including documents as small as identification cards or as long as 863 mm (34 in.)
- Small footprint and unique Tilt and Scan feature allows you to easily select scanning positions—flat or upright—for all kinds of jobs
Get excellent image quality in color, bitonal or grayscale, with 600 dpi optical resolution and Perfect Page image processing, now with enhanced features.
- Smart Touch feature allows you to scan documents to file, e-mail, printers or other desktop applications, with the touch of a button. Documents can be sent as PDF, TIFF, JPEG, RTF or Searchable PDF.
- Optional tethered flatbed accessory (A4 size) scans documents up to 1200dpi.
- Bundled Software included to meet all your scanning application needs.
- KODAK Service & Support for the peace of mind that lets you do what you do best—run your business.
Kodak i1220. Maximum scan size: 215 x 863 mm, Input colour depth: 48 bit, Flatbed scan speed (b/w, A4): 2 sec/page. Scanner type: Sheet-fed scanner. Sensor type: CCD. Standard interfaces: USB 2.0. Power consumption (typical): 40 W, Power consumption (standby): 6 W