- The connection of the disk to the computer or other device you will be using it with has a big influence on the speed with which data can be read from/written to the disk. Make sure the connection of the disk you buy is compatible with your computer!\
- The rotational speed is also important for the speed with which data can be read from/written to the disk and determines the time it takes to find a file on the disk.\
- Last but not least, the storage capacity of the disk, i.e. the amount of data that can be stored on the disk.
only logistic data imported: we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor.
created by Lenovo: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor.
created/standardized by Icecat: the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
Marketing text Lenovo Portable 40GB USB 2.0 Hard Drive with Rapid Restore for all ThinkPad models:
Features & Benefits:
• IBM's ultimate recovery and restore solution that you can take on the road
• Includes IBM Rapid Restore software which enables a complete image backup of up to 40GB
• IBM Rapid Restore helps you increase uptime by creating a complete image backup (data, applications and operating system) stored in a protected portion of the hard drive
• Bootable - Helps enable system recovery in the event of a complete primary drive failure (Bootable on systems with appropriate system BIOS)
• Just plug in and use with systems running Microsoft Windows 2000 or XP:
- No drivers, batteries, or external power adapter required
• High-speed USB 2.0 interface is backward compatible with USB 1.1
• Backed by renowned IBM Service and Support
•64 MB Random Access Memory (RAM)
•CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive to install the software on the included CD
•USB 1.1 or 2.0 ports