Warranty: 3 years Customer Replaceable Unit.
Long product name Lenovo ThinkPad X6 UltraBase :
ThinkPad X6 UltraBase
The short editorial description of Lenovo ThinkPad X6 UltraBase
ThinkPad X6 UltraBase
Lenovo ThinkPad X6 UltraBase
The official marketing text of Lenovo ThinkPad X6 UltraBase as supplied by the manufacturerExpand the function of your ThinkPad X60 Series notebook by snapping it into the ThinkPad X6 UltraBase. This simple, quick-attach solution adds a wide array of expansion capabilities, but is small enough to carry anywhere.
Features & Benefits:
• Streamlined design for easy portability - Ideal for use in the office, at home or on the road
• Ultrabay Slim media bay for device expansion - Supports Ultrabay Slim CD-RW/DVD-ROM Combo and Multi-Burner drives. It can also house a second ThinkPad hard drive (requires Hard Disk Drive installation kit)
•Audio/video capability - Integrated stereo speakers, microphone in, headphone out and VGA monitor port
• Communication ports - Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) and modem (RJ-11)
• Standard device ports - 4 USB 2.0, serial and parallel
• System power-on button and easy ejection lever
• Integrated key lock and security lock slot let you secure your ThinkPad notebook and your ThinkPad X6 UltraBase
• Power pass-through to fuel your system and recharge the battery - Uses the ThinkPad 65W AC Adapter, which ships with X60 Series systems and is also available separately as an accessory (40Y770x)
• The X6 UltraBase also supports the ThinkPad Advanced Ultrabay Battery for up to 11 hours of unplugged mobile computing - when used in combination with the high-capacity system battery (40Y7003) on select models
• Backed by a Limited Warranty from Lenovo with renowned Service and Support available from IBM.
Short summary description Lenovo ThinkPad X6 UltraBase:
This short summary of the Lenovo ThinkPad X6 UltraBase data-sheet is auto-generated and uses the product title and the first six key specs.Lenovo ThinkPad X6 UltraBase, 670 g, 270 x 238 x 24 mm
Long summary description Lenovo ThinkPad X6 UltraBase :
Lenovo ThinkPad X6 UltraBase. Weight: 670 g. Dimensions (WxDxH): 270 x 238 x 24 mm
This is an auto-generated long summary of Lenovo ThinkPad X6 UltraBase based on the first three specs of the first five spec groups.