Combo PCMCIA Ethernet Card
EthernetCard is often recognized, initialized, and ready to go the moment you pop it into your PCs PCMCIA slot. It’s fully software configurable, when means that there are no jumpers or switches to set. And it’s Novell NE2000-
compatible, so you don’t have to worry about finding the right network drivers—it’s guaranteed to run with your net-work software.
Reliable and powerful, the Combo PCMCIA EthernetCard only runs on minimal power requirements so your note-book PC’s battery power is conserved. A stainless steel casing ensure that the EthernetCard will keep you connect-ed
for years to come. Its 10Mbps data transfer rate and built-in 16KB ring buffer makes your files transfers and downloads really fly. Major industry publications agree-when it comes to performance and value, few PCMCIA
network cards can match the EthernetCard’s price/perform-ance ratio.
Features and Benefits:
• Sturdy, Locking Media Coupler with Both 10BaseT and
Thin Coax Ports on Board
• Fully IEEE 802.3 Standard-Complaint
• Novell NE2000-Compatible for Super Fast Installation
• Blazing 10 Megabits Per Second Data Transfer Rate
• 16KB Ring Buffer to Enhance Data Transfer Rate
• Automatically Senses Media Type and Polarity
• 100% Software Configurable- No Jumpers or Switches to Set
• Extensive use of VLSI & SMT for Reliability
• Diagnostic LED Indicators for Network Status Updates
• Fully Supported by All Major PCMCIA Services
• Runs with Virtually All Major Network Software, including
Windows 95, 98, NT, NetWare and Much More!
• Free Software Upgrades
Linksys Combo PCMCIA Ethernet Card. Connectivity technology: Wired. Data transfer rate (max): 10 Mbit/s. Data link protocols: CSMA/CD. Certification: FCC Class B,CE Mark Commercial,UL and CSA Listed. Cable type: Category 3 or 5 UTP, or Better, Compatible operating systems: Windows 95, 98, NT, NetWare and others