Wireless CompactFlash Card - CompactFlash Type I or Type II slot. Compliant with 802.11b DSSS.
Use the Wireless CompactFlash Card to connect your PDA to the wireless network at the office, at home, or in any of the growing number of public wireless "hotspot" venues springing up in coffee shops, airport lounges, hotels and convention centers.
With the Wireless CompactFlash Card you'll get more of what you own a PDA for - information at your fingertips with total mobility.
- Compatible with Windows CE 3.0 or Higher
- Up to 11Mbps High-Speed Data Transfer Rate with Automatic Fallback
- User-Friendly Software Provides Simple Installation and Configuration
- Compliant with 802.11b, DSSS, 2.4GHz Standard
- Supports up to 128-bit WEP Encryption Security
Linksys Wireless CompactFlash Card. Data transfer rate (max): 11 Mbit/s, Bandwidth: 2.4 GHz. Modulation: BPSK,CCK,QPSK. Data link protocols: IPX/SPX, TCP/IP, NetBEUI. Weight: 18 g. Certification: FCC Class B, CE Mark