The Matrox Parhelia PCI 256MB multi monitor graphics card supports dual and triple monitor setup configurations and quad-buffered stereo-3D (stereoscopic) output.
* Matrox TripleHead to use three* analog monitors at a time (in "independent" or "stretched" mode)
* Matrox DualHead to use two digital or analog monitors at a time (in "independent" or "stretched" mode)
* Joined graphics card mode enables an additional Matrox DualHead** or TripleHead† graphics solution to work in tandem in one system to drive up to four displays‡
* 64-bit, 66 MHz PCI card compatible with all PCI and PCI-X slots
* 256 MB graphics memory
* Matrox UltraSharp Display Output Technology
* TV-output support (composite video and S-video, NTSC or PAL)
* Multi-display 2D/3D OpenGL and Microsoft DirectX acceleration
* Hardware support for quad-buffered stereo-3D output
* Unified Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Vista XDDM display driver for Matrox Parhelia series and Millennium P-series graphics cards
* Display drivers Matrox-certified for leading CAD and GIS software
* Easy-to-use Matrox PowerDesk driver interface
* Widescreen resolution support and additional functionality via Matrox PowerRes
* Display pivoting (rotation) support
* Matrox Clone to view a copy of one display on another display
* Matrox Multi-Display Zoom to view a portion of one display full-screen on another display
* Matrox PureVideo to view hardware-accelerated video playback in a video window on one display and full-screen on another display
* Matrox Glyph Anti-Aliasing for the hardware-accelerated smoothing of text edges
* Support for customizable unattended installation for rapid multi-system setup
* Upgrade available for external video input (composite video or S-video)
* Global sales and technical support
* 3-year warranty
* The resolution of each display must be the same when using TripleHead on products in this series.
** With Joined graphics card mode, a DualHead graphics card can only be joined with another DualHead graphics card to drive a maximum of four displays.
† TripleHead graphics cards are supported in DualHead mode only.
‡ Joined graphics card mode multi-display configurations can be obtained by downloading the Matrox PowerDesk-SE version 2.04 display driver and above.
* Matrox Parhelia PCI 256MB graphics card
* DVI-to-HD15 dual-monitor adapter cable (1-foot)
* DVI-to-HD15 connector adapter
* TV-output adapter cable (composite video and S-video, 1-foot)
* Stereo-3D adapter cable (mini DIN-3 connector, 1-foot)
* Stereo-3D connector bracket (mini DIN-3 connector)
* Matrox display driver for Microsoft Windows 2000 and Windows XP*
* Matrox PowerDesk (driver interface and utilities)
* Drivers for Windows Server 2003, Windows XP X64 (64-bit) and Windows Vista XDDM available online. For other possible operating systems, contact Matrox.
* Video input adapter cable (composite video and S-video, 1-foot)
* Matrox ASM (Advanced Synchronization Module) for synchronization with video input or other Matrox graphics cards
Maximum resolutions (per display)
* Digital, 1-2 monitors: 1920 x 1200
* Analog, 1-2 monitors: 2048 x 1536
* Analog, 3 monitors: 1280 x 1024
Matrox PH-P256F. Maximum resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels. Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR, Memory bus: 256 bit. Interface type: PCI. Cooling type: Active, Form factor: ATX