The Matrox QID Pro is a multi monitor PCI graphics card that supports up to four digital or analog monitors at independent or stretched resolutions.
Matrox QID-P256PROF GDDR graphics card
* Support for up to four* digital or analog monitors at a time (in "independent" or "stretched" mode)
* Joined graphics card mode enables an additional Matrox Quad graphics solution** to work in tandem in one system to drive up to eight displays†
* Multi-display, multi-card 2D/3D OpenGL and Microsoft DirectX acceleration
* 64-bit, 66 MHz PCI card compatible with all PCI and PCI-X slots
* 256 MB graphics memory
* Matrox UltraSharp Display Output Technology
* 1600 x 1200 maximum resolution per display*
* Unified Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Vista XDDM display driver for Matrox QID series graphics cards
* Easy-to-use Matrox PowerDesk driver interface
* Matrox Clone to view a copy of one display on the other displays
* Display pivoting (rotation)
* Support for displays with special aspect ratios
* Support for customizable unattended installation for rapid multi-system setup
* Global sales and technical support
* 3-year warranty
* For stretched and independent mode support for quad-display products, click here.
** With Joined graphics card mode, a quad-display graphics card can only be joined with another quad-display graphics card to drive a maximum of eight displays.
† Joined graphics card mode multi-display configurations can be obtained by downloading the Matrox PowerDesk-SE version 2.04 display driver and above.
* Matrox QID Pro graphics card
* 2 LFH60-to-DVI dual-monitor adapter cables (1-foot)
* 4 DVI-to-HD15 connector adapters
* Matrox display driver for Microsoft Windows 2000 and Windows XP†
* Matrox PowerDesk (driver interface and utilities)
† Drivers for Windows Server 2003, Windows XP X64 (64-bit) and Windows Vista XDDM available online. For other possible operating systems, contact Matrox.
* Dual-TV-output adapter cable (composite video and S-video, 1-foot)
* LFH60-to-DVI dual-monitor cable (6-foot)
* Matrox ASM (Advanced Synchronization Module) for synchronization with video input or other Matrox graphics cards
Matrox QID-P256PROF. Maximum resolution: 1600 x 1200 pixels. Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR, Memory bus: 256 bit. Interface type: PCI. Cooling type: Active. Bundled software: Matrox PowerDesk