54.102 cm (21.3 ") , 1600 x 1200, 4:3, 10ms, 500:1, 16.7M, VGA, DVI, 50W, 10.9kg
NEC SpectraView 2190 21.3" SA-SFT Matt Black computer monitor
- ColorComp: Compensates variations in the white homogenity and improves colour and brightness homogenity at the press of a button.
- GammaComp: hardware calibration with 12-bit LUT (look up table) for 36-bit colour control and Gamma correction.
- ambix3™ Technology - safety of investment with analog/digital interfaces (DVI-I, DVI-D, VGA) with up to 3 inputs simultaneously.
- OmniColor™: sRGB and 6-axis colour control (RGBCMY, hue and saturation).
- Realtime clock with scheduler.
- CableComp for best picture quality through automatic signal compensation of long cables and weak signals incl. Sync continuity detection.
- Advanced NTAA (Advanced Non-Touch-Auto-Adjustment) provides stable and excellent picture quality.
- L-shape front button technology for intuitive OSD control.
- ErgoDesign®: Height adjustable stand (150 mm).
- TORO™ Design: Screen rotation 90° (portrait capability).
- Rapid Response technology 10 ms (grey-to-grey).
- Low power consumption for reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Ergonomics and safety complying to the highest industry standards incl. ISO 13406-2.
- Detachable light protection hood (black, lined with photo velvet).
NEC 2190, SpectraView. Display diagonal: 54.1 cm (21.3"), Display brightness: 250 cd/m², Display resolution: 1600 x 1200 pixels. Colour of product: Black. Cable lock slot: Kensington, VESA mounting interfaces: 100 x 100 mm, Swivel angle range: 170 - 170°. Power consumption (standby): 1 W, Power consumption (typical): 50 W, AC input voltage: 100-240 V. Certification: CE; TCO’03; TÜV; TÜV GS; C-tick; GEEA/Energy label; FCC Class B; PCT/Gost; UL/C-UL or CSA; CCC; ISO