43.18 cm (17 ") CRT Monitor
Philips 17" CRT Monitor 17" monitor CRT
With the first-ever one-chip Digital Deflection CPU for superb display, an ideal screen size for viewing comfort, great quality and value, the 107E7 delivers affordable get-thejob-done display plus environment-friendly lead-free design.
Outstanding front of screen performance
- Philips breakthrough advanced Digital Deflection CPU.
- XGA 1024x768 resolution for sharper display.
- Flat Square Tube reduces distortion and reflection.
- sRGB ensures colour matching between display and printouts.
- Compatibility with PC and Mac platforms.
- Easy, user friendly plug-and-play installation.
- Quick and easy to personalise on screen display control.
- Lead-free design safeguards our environment.
- Lower power consumption than the industry average.
- MPRII ensures safety by limiting electromagnetic radiation.
- Flame retardant case safeguards the display from fire.
Philips 17" CRT Monitor. Display diagonal: 43.2 cm (17"), Viewable size diagonal: 41 cm, Vertical scan range: 50 - 160 Hz. Maximum resolution: 1280 x 1024 pixels. Power consumption (typical): 62 W, Power requirements: 100-264 VAC, 50/60Hz, Power consumption (standby): 1 W. Depth: 415 mm, Height: 382 mm, Width: 397 mm. Package dimensions (WxDxH): 446 x 470 x 420 mm, Package weight: 14.4 kg