106.68 cm (42 ") Multimedia WXGA LCD Display
Control your costs with this rugged network-controllable 42" LCD monitor. Whether used in a network, a tiled matrix or as a single public display, this model offers a variety of features to meet the most demanding applications.
Optimised for public viewing
- Wide format WXGA 1366 x 768 resolution for sharper display
- Brightness automatically adjusts with ambient conditions
Designed for public areas.
- Robust metal bezel and metal backcover
- Security feature prevents unauthorised control.
Operational flexibility for different applications
- Monitor is network controllable for remote management
- Enhanced zoom feature supports tiled matrix applications
- VGA loop through enables daisy chaining to multiple monitors
- Able to operate in portrait mode
- Optional TV tuner
Lower total cost of ownership
- Intelligent power management for lower consumption
- No permanent burn-in when static information is displayed
Philips 42" Multimedia WXGA LCD Display. Display diagonal: 106.7 cm (42"), Display resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels, Display brightness: 600 cd/m². RMS rated power: 20 W. Design: Digital signage flat panel, Colour of product: Silver, VESA mounting interfaces: 600 x 400 mm. Power consumption (typical): 220 W, Power consumption (standby): 3 W. Width: 1052 mm, Depth: 150 mm, Height: 644 mm