Digital Terrestrial Receiver
Free access to Digital TV and Radio channels
Experience the digital interactive TV phenomenon. Enhanced picture quality thanks to the unique Pulse Killer Chip technology.
- Interference is neutralised by build in Pulse Killer Chip.
- Includes Dolby Digital bitstream out for surround sound.
- Two SCART sockets for connecting your TV and other sources.
- Integrated Digital TV with MHEG interactive applications.
- Freeview access to digital TV and radio.
- 7 day Electronic program Guide.
- Fast installation for new channels.
Philips Digital Terrestrial Receiver. Power consumption (typical): 12 W, Power consumption (standby): 6 W. Weight: 980 g. Package dimensions (WxDxH): 300 x 242 x 63 mm, Package weight: 1.78 kg. Power requirements: 230V AC/50Hz - 12V DC, Dimensions (WxDxH): 238 x 145 x 42 mm