Philips DVD-Video/VHSspe DVP3100V Recorder Silver
- Connect the EURO AV1 AUDIO/VIDEO on the rear panel of this DVD/VCR to the SCART input on the TV using the SCART cable (supplied).
- Connect your existing RF cable from the Antenna TV signal directly to the AERIAL jack on the rear of the DVD/VCR. If you have a Cable Box (or Satellite Receiver), connect the OUT jack of the Cable Box/Satellite Receiver to the AERIAL jack on the DVD/VCR using an RF coaxial cable (not supplied).
- Connect the supplied black RF cable to the DVD/VCR’s RF-OUT jack and to your TV’s ANTENNA IN jack. The TV’s ANTENNA IN jack could be labelled 75-ohm, TV IN, or RF IN. Check your TV manual for details.
- Connect the power cords of the DVD/VCR,TV, and Cable Box (if applicable) to a power outlet.
- Turn on the TV power. Set the TV to a video channel. (See the accompanying DVD/VCR owner’s manual for details.)
- Press STANDBY-ON/POWER 2 on the DVD/VCR or its remote to turn on the DVD/VCR. The first time you turn on the DVD/VCR, you should complete the VCR setup. See the other side of this Quick-Use Guide for
Philips DVD-Video/VHSspe DVP3100V. Analog signal format system: PAL. Frequency response CD: 8 - 20 Hz, Frequency response DVD: 8 - 44 Hz, Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR): 100 dB. Power consumption (typical): 17 W. Colour of product: Silver. Weight: 4.06 kg