Advantage Electrol 213x213 cm. Matte White S
Projecta Advantage Electrol 213x213 cm. Matte White S
The electrical projection screens from Projecta are ideal when heavy demands are placed on the projection screen. They provide the assurance that you will find the perfect product for your specific application. The projection screens are equipped with an excellent quality projection screen fabric and a roll mechanism that guarantees a perfectly flat-hanging screen fabric under any circumstances. The ease of operation is enormous thanks to the infrared remote control of your choosing or a cordless radio frequency remote control. The integrated quiet and strong motors are supplied standard with a five year guarantee. All of the screens come equipped with a sturdy case into which the projection screen fabric may be rolled away completely.
PROJECTA Advantage Electrol
Electric built-in projection screen for installation in ceiling systems.
- Case and electrical connection can be assembled beforehand.
- Metal roller with screen fabric can be quickly and easily assembled afterwards.
- White case with extra supports for ceiling systems.
- Automatic stop for rolling in and out guarantees long lifespan of projection screen fabric.
- Black border increases perceived clarity of projected image.
- Quiet, fast motor with 5-year guarantee.
- Aluminium case and steel end caps with white powder coated outer side.
- Matte White S: double-sided laminated vinyl on a woven fiberglass support with black backing; gain 1.0, viewing angle 50º L/R, weight approx. 425 gr/m² and thickness approx. 0.34 mm.
- Square format (1:1) has a small black border on the left/right side.
- Video (4:3) formats has a wide black border all around.
- Projection screen fabric(s) satisfies the requirements for fire safety for building materials and building components.
- All electrical projection screens satisfy the following product safety standards: IEC 60335-1; 60335-2; DIN19045-5 and IEC 61000 for Electro Magnetic Compatibility.
- Somfy motor with 32 RPM (revolutions per minute) and 120 Watts.
- Front of case folds to facilitate access to motor and projection screen fabric.
- Supplied with separate wall switch.
Projecta Advantage Electrol 213x213 cm. Matte White S. Dimensions (WxDxH): 2273 x 197 x 162 mm