36.7GB HDD, 15000rpm, 2.0ms, 8.89 cm (3.5 ")
Seagate Cheetah 36.7GB HDD 36.7GB SCSI
- More I/O's per second than 10K, and faster sustained transfer rates, enables the same high performance to be met with fewer drives.
- Proactively scans the media for potential defects during drive idle time without using system bandwidth. It enables incipient errors to be corrected before data is lost.
- Better maintains performance throughout the life of the drive and reduces the probability of lost data.
- No ball bearings means reduced acoustics and improved reliability.
- The Cheetah 15K.4 is designed to have the highest reliability, even when in used in demanding applications around the clock, 365 days per year.
- 30% more IOPS and more than 20% faster response times than 3.5-inch 10K drives
- The industry's highest reliability, with 1,400,000 hour MTBF
Seagate 36.7GB HDD, Cheetah. Hard drive capacity: 36.7 GB, Hard drive interface: SCSI, Hard drive speed: 15000 RPM. Power consumption (typical): 13.51 W, Power consumption (idle): 8.04 W. Width: 101.6 mm, Height: 25.4 mm, Depth: 146.1 mm