Long product name Sitecom USB 2.0 LAN dock :
USB 2.0 LAN Dock
The short editorial description of Sitecom USB 2.0 LAN dock
USB 2.0 LAN Dock
Sitecom USB 2.0 LAN dock
The official marketing text of Sitecom USB 2.0 LAN dock as supplied by the manufacturerThe USB 2.0 LAN Dock provides a total solution for the connection of additional peripheral equipment, such as a printer, a scanner, a keyboard, a mouse and a variety of USB devices. Moreover, via the USB 2.0 LAN Dock you can link up your PC with any 10/100 Mbps network. The USB 2.0 LAN Dock can be connected via the USB port on your PC or note book. Thus, via a single connection you can control all your peripheral equipement and all available network facilities.
- Compliance with USB Specification 1.0 & 1.1 and 2.0
(Data transfer rate 1.5/12/480 Mbps).
- Compliance with EHCI & UHCI and OHCI specification.
- Add 3 USB 2.0 downstream ports.
- 1 USB 2.0 LAN port.supports 10/100Mbps fast Ethernet.
- 2 PS2 ports- supports PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports.
- 1 Serial port -supports the RS232 Serial interface
- 1 Printer port -supports the standard printer class
- Plug & Play capability for outside peripherals.
Short summary description Sitecom USB 2.0 LAN dock:
This short summary of the Sitecom USB 2.0 LAN dock data-sheet is auto-generated and uses the product title and the first six key specs.Sitecom USB 2.0 LAN dock, 10,100 Mbit/s, Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
Long summary description Sitecom USB 2.0 LAN dock :
Sitecom USB 2.0 LAN dock. Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100 Mbit/s. Compatible operating systems: Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
This is an auto-generated long summary of Sitecom USB 2.0 LAN dock based on the first three specs of the first five spec groups.