USB 2.0 to USB 2.0 network cable 4m
Sitecom USB 2.0 to USB 2.0 network cable 4m 4m Black networking cable
transmission speed can be achieved of up to 480 Mbps. The USB 2.0 to USB 2.0 Network Cable can be installed as a ‘link’ cable and as a Network Cable. In the first case, it can be used for file transfer. In the second case, the network with the USB 2.0 to USB 2.0 Network Cable also has all other network functionality such as shared use of printers, hard disks and access to the Internet.
- Supports EHCI & UHCI & OHCI specification.
- Supports TCP/IP, NetBEUI and IPX/SPX protocols.
- Windows 98SE / Me / 2000 / XP.
- Ali M5632 solution.
- Host to host networking controller.
- Single-chip solution integrated with two on-chip USB 2.0 transceivers, controllers and FIFOs.
- Built-in high-performance micro-controller for USB interface and flow control.
- Each USB Controller Supports 4 Endpoints.
- Compliant with USB specification version 2.0.
- USB host to host communication.
- Single cable solution for network communication.
Sitecom USB 2.0 to USB 2.0 network cable 4m. Cable length: 4 m, Colour of product: Black