Long product name Sony PSP™ portable game console :
The short editorial description of Sony PSP™ portable game console
Sony PSP™ portable game console
The official marketing text of Sony PSP™ portable game console as supplied by the manufacturerPSP (PlayStation Portable) lets you access games, videos, music and photos at any time and share them with friends. A stylish device, the new PSP system features a TV-out socket for displaying content on a television.
- PSP is Go!ng. Learn about photography and video recording, voice and video chatting, and GPS navigation on your PSP.
- Playmates. Use Remote Play and Play TV to connect your PSP and PLAYSTATION 3 and expand your entertainment options.
- Get chatting. PSP provides free voice and video chat on the move.
- PSP online. PSP supports a range of online functions that go beyond multiplayer gaming, such as Internet browsing, email, RSS and Internet radio.
- Connectivity. PLAYSTATION 3 and PSP play well together.
- Media Manager for PSP. From your PC to PSP in a few easy steps.
- Network. Connect with the world wherever you go with PSP.
- Game. PSP opens up new worlds of entertainment.
- Movie. A cinema in your pocket, watch movies and record video your way.
- Music. Take the music with you...
- Photo. A mobile gallery, the perfect way to show off and share your pictures.
- The Perfect Match. Use Remote Play to connect PSP to PS3 and expand your entertainment options.
- Sharing the love. Use Game Sharing to beam game and other content to other PSP systems.
- Web on the go. Check your favourite sites on the move with the in-built PSP Internet Browser.
Short summary description Sony PSP™ portable game console:
This short summary of the Sony PSP™ portable game console data-sheet is auto-generated and uses the product title and the first six key specs.Sony PSP™, 64 MB, 189 g
Long summary description Sony PSP™ portable game console :
Sony PSP™. Internal memory: 64 MB. Weight: 189 g
This is an auto-generated long summary of Sony PSP™ portable game console based on the first three specs of the first five spec groups.