only logistic data imported: we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor.
created by Sony: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor.
created/standardized by Icecat: the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
Marketing text Sony VAIO VGN-TX3HP White:
- Intel® Centrino® mobile technology with Intel® Core™ Solo Processor Ultra Low Voltage U1300 (1.06 GHz and 533 MHz FSB) and Intel® Pro/Wireless 802.11b/g
- Genuine Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional with Service Pack 2 (English version)
- 80 GB (Ultra ATA / 4200 rpm) hard disk drive
- 512 MB DDR2-SDRAM (512 MB on board, 1 slot free), maximum 1.5 GB DDR2-SDRAM
- 11.1" WXGA (1366 x 768) X-black LCD with LED technology
- Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950 with maximum 128MB Dynamic Video Memory shared with main memory
- Super slim Double layer DVD±RW drive
- G-Sensor HDD Shock Protection
- QWERTY keyboard
Bluetooth is a proprietary open wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances (using short-wavelength radio transmissions in the ISM band from 2400–2480 MHz) from fixed and mobile devices, creating personal area networks (PANs) with high levels of security.