55 ppm Copy up to 600 x 600dpi, 3,3 seconds first page out, Paper size A5/148 x 210 mm - A3/297 x 420 mm; 256 MB, 2-Sided/Duplex copying, Collation, Hole Punching, Booklet Creation, Stapling; 1 or 2 V.34 modems: 33,600bps, 600 x 600 dpi max Faxing; 100-sheet Bypass Tray; Two 550-sheet user-adjustable front loading Paper Trays; 75-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Handler (DADH), Xerox Standard Accounting
* The CopyCentre 245/255 comes in several configurations
* Copy with optional Fax
* up to 45 / 55 ppm
* One-line or two-line fax option
* Five paper trays including bypass with a capacity of up to 4,800 sheets
* Feed up to 80 lb cover/216 gsm and 11x17 in./A3 media
* First page out time as fast as 3.3 seconds
* Stapling, hole punching, V-folding and saddle-stitch finishing options
* 75-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (1-1, 1-2, 2-1, 2-2); up to 55 ppm scan speed
* Upgradeable to print, fax, scan, e-mail and other advanced multifunction options
* Maximum duty cycle up to 200,000 pages per month
* The CopyCentre 245/255 offers breakthrough uptime and reliability. The device predicts and prevents downtime by telling you when to replace a SMart Kit component. These kits are really easy to replace.
* Virtually unlimited scan, fax and program ahead while the device is busy printing another job. This Smart controller architecture, unlike any competitive product, offers true multi-tasking which means you never have to wait!
* Xerox digital copiers are the most user-friendly devices. This device is loaded with features and even complex features are very easy to use.
* A wide array of finishing options, from an offset catch tray and a new basic office finisher to a professional finisher offering stapling, hole-punching, folding and saddle-stitching.
Features that Reduce Costs
* Energy Star Compliant and Blue Angel certification, which means you save on energy costs.
* Automatic 2-sided copying saves on paper costs and is environmentally friendly.
* Auditron allows you to monitor and restrict or control copy usage if necessary.
* N-up copies multiple pages on a single sheet, saving paper and space in your filing cabinets.
* Delayed send fax allows you to fax at a later time when the rates may be lower.
* Booklet maker allows you to save time and money by producing saddle-stitched booklets and professionally finished materials in-house.
Features that Save Time
* First page out time as fast as 3.3 seconds, reduces wait time at the device. Most documents are fewer than 5 pages so how fast the first page is delivered is a key indicator of performance.
* Two-line fax so you can send and receive faxes at the same time.
* Print reports to quickly get information such as accounts, billing meters, fax activity and copy auditron data.
* Program ahead allows you to program and scan ahead even when the device is busy printing.
* Job Interrupt the current job for a more urgent one.
* Job queue management so you can quickly view the jobs in the system with the ability to promote, delete or hold jobs to improve efficiency.
* Store and recall job programming so you can quickly recall programming of commonly used jobs.
* Build job enables programming complex jobs such as covers and tab insertion without the need for manual collation.
Features that Enhance Productivity
* Auto Reduce/Enlarge automatically scales a page to best fit the sheet size of the media in the designated input tray.
* Automatic 2-sided copying allows you to copy on both sides of the paper without reloading sheets.
* Help screens to quickly learn to use even complex features.
* Annotation/Bates Stamping provides the ability to easily add a comment, date, page number or bates number to the copy output.
* Mixed-sized originals allows you to scan originals of different sizes in one job to produce either mixed size or common sized output.
* Build job, a powerful feature that simplifies complex document creation.
* Booklet Creation automatically prints pages in the correct order so the document can be folded and stapled to form a booklet.
* N-Up Copying enables copying of more than one page on a single sheet. One-up, two-up, or up to six-up printing on the same page. This environmentally friendly feature decreases the consumption of paper and toner.
* Covers insertion allows you to feed the front and back pages of the document from a different media tray.
* Tabs insertion allows you to integrate tab stock into your document to create professional documents.
* Edge erase can be used to "clean up" the edges of an original e.g. if it is frayed or has hole punch or staple marks.
* Transparency dividers allows you to insert either blank or printed dividers.
Xerox CopyCentre 255V_FL. Copy speed (normal quality, black, A4): 55 cpm, Copier resize: 25 - 400%, Copy resolution (black text): 600 x 600 DPI. Maximum print size: A3 (297 x 420 mm), Media types supported: Letterhead, Preprinted forms, Plain Paper, Drilled/Hole-punched, Heavyweight, Recycled, Tab Stock,.... Maximum output capacity: 2250 sheets. Standard input capacity: 1200 sheets. Maximum capacity: 4800 sheets