35 ppm Colour, 45 ppm B&W, 1200x1200 dpi Print, 600x600 dpi Copy. Full duplex, 50-sheet DADF, Ethernet 100BaseT/10BaseT
- Colour: up to 21 / 26 / 35 ppm
Black: up to 28 / 36 / 45 ppm
- Two-sided copying standard.
- Maximum paper size is 12 x 19 inches.
- 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution.
- Up to a maximum of 3,140 sheets and 5 paper trays including the bypass tray.
- Feeds up to 80 lb. Cover/220 gsm media from all trays.
- First page out time is 6 sec for black-and-white and 8.5 seconds for colour.
- Office, advanced or professional finishing options with stapling, booklet making and hole punching.
- Auditron available to control colour output.
- Open architecture allows for easy integration with third-party software solutions.
- Scan to desktop, email, network file server and to document management applications available.
- Single or dual line fax option.
- Maximum duty cycle up to 135,000 pages per month.
- Fastest effective print speed in the industry, bar none! Based on an independent industry analysis, the competition advertises print speeds that don't come close to what they claim in real customer environments.
- Virtually unlimited scan and program ahead while the device is busy printing another job. This true multi-tasking means you never have to wait!
- A wide array of finishing options, from a simple offset catch tray to a professional finisher that includes up to 50-sheet stapling, saddle-stitch booklet making and hole punching.
- Next generation Emulsion Aggregation (EA) Toner is grown utilizing a patented process, rather than ground, resulting in very small and consistent particles. You get better image quality and a uniform finish that's free from shiny spots or oil streaks.
- Job Queue shows all jobs queued in the system and allows easy job prioritization.
- An amazing array of scanning functionality like scan to PC Desktop, network file server, document management system, e-mail, fax, or to almost any other destination giving you the ability to electronically file, archive or distribute documents.
- Versatile fax options - Whether you need traditional fax, internet fax or network fax functionality, you can choose a fax solution that makes the most of the investment you have already made in phone lines, internet structure or network fax servers.
- Modular and upgradeable configurations - you pay for the features you need and can customize and upgrade your device to suit your office requirements.
- Flexible, open architecture allows every device to be a "solutions platform" that enables easy integration with leading third-party software developers.
- A large, easy to use colour touch screen graphical interface and integrated control panel provides convenient access to all advanced features.
- Robust, productive, easy to use Build Job feature enables special programming for different pages in document.
- Built-in reliability that you control. The device predicts and prevents downtime. It tells you ahead of time when to replace the Smart Kit components (replaceable modules) so you're up and running without waiting for a service call.
- Security features such as Image Overwrite makes image data left on hard drivers undecipherable.
- Smart Paper trays automatically sense the paper size loaded, eliminating confusion, inadvertent paper jams and potential machine downtime.
Features that Reduce Cost
- Auditron allows you to monitor colour usage and restrict or control it by allowing only certain accounts to print in colour.
- N-up prints multiple pages on a single sheet, saving paper.
- Black-and-white copying costs comparable to a black-and-white only device, so you do not have to have a separate device for colour.
- Automatic 2-sided copying saves on paper costs and is environmentally friendly.
- Negative image feature for black-and-white images with a lot of background saves toner consumption.
- Energy Star Compliant, which means you save on energy costs.
- High-quality colour printed in-house so you don't wait nervously for your colour printing sent to the print shop.
- Delayed send fax allows you to fax at a later time when the rates may be lower.
Features that Save Time
- Scan ahead allows you to program and scan ahead even when the device is busy printing.
- Job queue management so you can quickly view the jobs in the system with the ability to promote, delete and hold jobs to improve efficiency.
- Fast page out time of 6.1 seconds, reduces wait time at the copier. Most documents are fewer than 5 pages so how fast the first page is delivered is a key indicator of copier performance.
- Stored programming allows you to store commonly used jobs in memory, so you recall the job quickly, load the originals and press start.
- Finishing like hole punching and booklet making in-line so its ready for distribution without additional work.
- Consumable supplies are long-lasting and designed to be easily replaced by anyone and without a service call.
- Build job enables programming complex jobs without the need for manual collation.
- Two-line fax so you can send and receive faxes at the same time.
Features that Enhance Productivity
- Build job to divide a job into numerous segments and apply unique programming to each individual segment like a photograph where you might want some unique imaging options.
- Secure Print enables a password to be entered to protect a job. The job will be held in a queue and not printed until the same password is entered at the device.
- Sample Print enables users to print and proof a single copy of a document before printing the remaining document sets/copies. The remaining sets are held at the device print queue until the job is released.
- Covers allow you to feed the front or back cover page of the document from a different media tray, with or without imaging and also one-sided or two-sided imaging.
- Mixed-sized originals allows you to scan originals of different sizes in one job to produce either mixed size or common sized output.
- Watermarks provide the ability to print text, such as "Draft" or "Confidential," in the background of every page of a document.
- N-Up Printing enables printing of more than one page on a single sheet. One-up, two-up, or as many as 16-up printing on the same page. This environmentally friendly feature decreases the consumption of paper and toner.
- Auto Reduce/Enlarge proportionally reduces or enlarges the image on the copies based on the size of the original and the size of the selected output paper.
- Auto Tray Selection where the machine chooses the correct paper for the copy job based on the size of the originals being scanned.
- Auto 2-sided printing allows you to print on both sides of the paper without reloading sheets.
- Booklet Creation reduces the size of each page by 50% and prints two pages per sheet. It prints the pages in the correct order so the document can be folded and stapled to form a booklet.
Xerox WorkCentre™ Pro C3545. Print technology: Laser, Printing: Colour printing, Copying: Colour copying. Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter): 45 ppm, Maximum resolution: 1200 x 1200 DPI, Standard printer languages: PDF 1.3,TIFF. Maximum copy resolution: 600 x 600 DPI, Copy speed (normal quality, black, A4): 45 cpm, Copy speed (normal quality, colour, A4): 35 cpm. Scanner type: Flatbed, Input colour depth: 24 bit. Standard input capacity: 100 sheets, Maximum input capacity: 620 sheets