ZyAIR G-162 - 802.11g Wireless CardBus Card
With ZyXEL Wireless g+ SuperSpeed Technology, all new wireless client adapters from ZyXEL, when used with ZyXEL g+ series APs and routers, achieve actual throughput rates of up to 35Mbps, 700% faster than the conventional 802.11b standard. Compatible with IEEE802.11g/11b, ZyXEL’s G-162 wireless g+ Cardbus card or G-360 wireless g+ PCI adapter allows users to enjoy Internet resources, access e-mails; and deliver large files, MP3s or videos with easy and safe high-speed wireless connections.
Easy Installation and Intuitive User Interface
The auto setup wizard makes installation quick and simple. Moreover, an intuitive user interface easily guides users through the configuration procedure.
Enhanced Wireless Security
In addition to basic 64/128/256-bit WEP encryption, ZyXEL wireless network adapters feature the latest, enhanced wireless security mechanisms such as 802.1x authentication and Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA). These enhanced security functions only allow authorized users to access the network and thus further protect your data from being tapped during wireless transmission.
- SuperSpeed technology improves wireless performance by up to 700% when compared with standard wireless b devices.
- Works with both IEEE 802.11b and 802.11g (both at 2.4 GHz).
- 64/128/256-bit WEP Encryption and WPA support ensure wireless data security.
- Easy installation supported by auto setup wizard and intuitive user interface.
- Wi-Fi and WHQL certified.
- Multilingual user interface support.
ZyXEL ZyAIR G-162 - 802.11g Wireless CardBus Card. Connectivity technology: Wireless, Host interface: CardBus. Data transfer rate (max): 125 Mbit/s, Supported data transfer rates: 1, 2, 5.5, 6, 9, 11, 12, 18, 22, 24, 36, 48, 54, 125 Mbps. Modulation: CCK,DBPSK,DQPSK,OFDM, Frequency band: 2.4 - 2.4835. Antenna type: Internal. TX power consumption: 450 mA, RX power consumption: 600 mA