ZyWALL Remote Security Client, 1-user
ZyXEL ZyWALL Remote Security Client, 1-user
- Home users and telecommuters accessing a corporate VPN from a desktop PC or laptop while using dial-up or high-speed cable / DSL connections.
- Mobile users who require remote access to a corporate VPN through a dial-up connection while traveling with a laptop.
- Extranet partners needing to gain secure access to a partner’s corporate network.
- DES, 3DES, and AES Hash Algorithms.
- HMAC-MD5, HMAC-SHA-1, DES-MAC.
- IPComp - Deflate and plug-in support for LZS.
Diffie Hellman Group Support
- Group 1 - MODP 768, Group 2 - MODP 1024, Group 5 - MODP 1536.
- Preshared keys, RSA Signatures.
- IKE (Internet Key Exchange).
- Tunnel, Transport.
- Main, Aggressive, Quick.
- SCEP, PKCS #7 and PKCS #10, PKCS #12.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer.
X.509 V3 Support, LDAP Directory Support, CRL Processing, Centralized Policy Management, Self-signed Certificate Support XAUTH, IKE, Support Mode Configuration, L2TP support, Redundant gateways, IKE keepalives, Diagnostic Training, Audit Log, Split Tunneling.
ZyXEL ZyWALL Remote Security Client, 1-user. Minimum RAM: 64 MB, Minimum hard disk space: 10 MB. Language version: English