PD100PD, SVGA (800X600) Resolution, DLP, 2200 Ansi Lumen Brightness (1600 in ECO mode), 2000:1 Ultra high Contrast ratio
- A throw ratio of 51 inches at 2 meters means the PD100PD is comfortable working in small rooms and offices.
- The standard operating noise level of 31 dBA is unobtrusive and discreet.
- Quick Start, Quick Shutdown and Auto Shutdown functions are valuable time- and lamp-savers.
- DLP™ technology with a 0.55 inch DMD panel and a four-segment color wheel is ideal for displaying film and other moving images.
- A contrast ratio of 2000:1 and standard brightness of 2200 ANSI Lumens make high visibility under all lighting conditions possible.
- The PD100PD operates natively in 4:3 SVGA (800 x 600) mode with support for SXGA (1280 x 1024) resolution and 16:9 (widescreen) aspect ratio.
- A 200 watt lamp lasts 2000 hours under standard usage and is user-replaceable.
- A built-in speaker provides helpful audio prompts, including on/off/error sounds, timer warnings, and more.
- The PD100PD accepts connections from a variety of sources, including IBM- and Apple-type PCs, home entertainment modules, game consoles and more.
- The range of input types supported includes NTSC, PAL, SECAM, HDTV (720p, 1080i), EDTV and SDTV.
- A handy remote control features the Empowering Key for quick access to useful Acer Empowering Technology.
An entry-level digital projector offering all the right elements at an alluring price, the Acer PD100PD is a worthwhile investment for those with an eye on portability and the bottom line. Stylish in silver, the PD100PD features 2200 ANSI Lumens brightness, SVGA resolution and Digital Light Processing technology, for clear images, deep blacks and solid color contrast.
Acer PD100PD. Projector brightness: 2200 ANSI lumens, Projection technology: LCD, Projector native resolution: SVGA (800x600). Service life of lamp: 2000 h, Bulb power: 200 W, Lamp type: UHP. Noise level: 31 dB, Vertical scan range: 56 - 85 Hz, Horizontal scan range: 31.5 - 100 kHz. Weight: 2.17 kg. Aspect ratio: 4:3, 16:9, Dimensions (WxDxH): 230 x 238 x 123 mm, Power supply: 253 W